WHAT SETS US APART | OUR PROCESS
We are proud to operate with a wholly unique process. Here are just a few things that make our malt a cut above the rest.
Our barley is treated like the living organism it is. From the moment it arrives we take steps to ensure that its living conditions are as ideal as possible from start to finish.
- Aerated silos to keep grain fresh
- Triple-screened grain, ensuring no foreign matter makes it into our finished product
- We use indirect heating in our kilns, meaning that there is no spent fuel in our grain
We care about the environment, and our process reflects that.
- We minimize packaging waste by using refillable shipping containers
- Next to no carbon footprint because of our proprietary drying process
We strive for consistency.
- Our climate-controlled facility means that we can operate 48 weeks out of the year, with the same quality year-round.
- No downtime means freshly malted grains too, meaning you will always get the freshest product possible.
CONTACT NEW MISSION MILLING
Discover how you can partner with New Mission Milling. Drop us a line to connect about using NMM flours and grains or setting up a visit to our facilities.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us – 616-820-9319
NEW MISSION MILLING| ZEELAND
Locally grown, stone-milled artisan flour. A difference you can see and taste in everything you bake with our flours. New Mission Milling has established itself as a premiere producer of the best flours and grains. Come in to tour our facility and see what sets us apart.
3379 80th Ave.
Zeeland, MI 49464